The LibbySue Impressionist Watercolor Crinkle Scarf is currently selling for just $9.90 on Amazon.com! You will be saving 67% off the listed price of $30.00 with this fashion accessory deal. Product [...]
ABOG posts may contain affiliate links.
I was fortunate enough to win one of these personalized key fobs from Just Add Dots a few months ago in a giveaway. I love mine so much that I just had to include this item in my list of ABOG Top Picks.
These high gloss hand painted key fobs are available to be custom ordered with one to six names and faces. I would say that they are approximately 1.5" to 2" in diameter. What I loved about my key fob is that I was able to customize it down to the smallest detail with the following options from the extremely user-friendly charts provided on the website:
- 1 background color
- 1 dot color
- Each of my children's faces (including gender, hair color/style, etc . . . )
- Each of my children's names
- Whether I wanted to add a hair bow, head band, glasses, bangs etc . . . to each child's representation (I was even able to specify the color of the hair bow.)
These adorable key fobs are extremely affordable. They range from $15 for a key fob with one child to $36 for one with 6 children on it. I cannot imagine any mother, grandmother, god-mother, or aunt who would not love to receive one of these as gift.
Other things you should know about Just Add Dots:
1) There selection of hand painted key fobs also includes initials, graphics, and patterns.
2) This boutique also offers hand painted ornaments with names and faces.
3) The shipping charge for these items is extremely reasonable. It is only $2.00 for the first item shipped within the U.S. and $4.00 for anywhere else in the world. It only costs an extra $1 to ship each additional item.
As always, any store owner who has an item featured as an ABOG Top Pick is welcome to display the badge on their website or blog.
Published by: Karen Coutu