The LibbySue Impressionist Watercolor Crinkle Scarf is currently selling for just $9.90 on Amazon.com! You will be saving 67% off the listed price of $30.00 with this fashion accessory deal. Product [...]
ABOG posts may contain affiliate links.
6 Great Ideas for Housewarming Gifts . . .
1. A gift card to one of the following places:
- Somewhere where the homeowner can get almost anything they still need for their home (Amazon.com, Target, Walmart, Home Depot, etc . . . )
- A home furnishings retailer (Crate & Barrel, Pier One Imports, The Container Store, Pottery Barn, William Sonoma, etc . . . )
- A restaurant located close by to the new home
2. A gift basket of foods and other products that might be useful during the time the homeowners are still unpacking and getting settled. Ideally, the items would be inside a container that the homeowner will use in their new home after all the goodies are gone.
New Home Treasures: Housewarming Gift Basket (Sold on Amazon.com)
Stretched Canvas Prints (Sold on Uprinting.com)
4. An inflatable mattress or bed for overnight guests would be a great gift for the practical homeowner, especially if they have moved far away from friends and family. This would be a useful item for these friends and family members to visit for a weekend in the future.
Queen-size Intext Comfort Frame Airbed Kit (Sold on Amazon.com)
5. Another practical gift would be a supply of assorted tap lights. These battery-operated lights are very useful all over the house, especially in stairwells, over a sink or vanity, inside closets, cabinets, and drawers, and especially during a power outage. There are lots of styles and sizes to choose from by various manufacturers.
3-Pack Fulcrum Battery-Operated Stick-On Tap Light (Sold on Amazon.com)
6. A personalized welcome mat would be another great gift for the sentimental homeowner. If you have enough time, you can order one with the homeowner's last name on it. Personalized products usually takes a few weeks or more to ship. If you do not have that kind of time, then a monogrammed welcome mat would be a good alternative. These are usually stocked by retailers in most of the letters of the alphabet.
Classic Block Coir Mat (Sold on Amazon.com)
Tags: Shop Talk Six
Published by: Karen Coutu