The LibbySue Impressionist Watercolor Crinkle Scarf is currently selling for just $9.90 on Amazon.com! You will be saving 67% off the listed price of $30.00 with this fashion accessory deal. Product [...]
ABOG posts may contain affiliate links.Uprinting brochures cost under $130. If planning a smaller wedding of about 100 guests, the cost would be approximately half of that. In addition to tri-fold style brochures, there are also bi-fold and flat styles. There are options to upgrade to matte or glossy cardstock, as well.
Here are some ideas for what to include in your Brochure-Style Wedding Invitations ...
- Names of bride, groom, and parents
- Photo of the bride and groom-to-be
- Date, time, and place of the ceremony and reception
- RSVP information
- Bride and groom's wedding website
- Gift registry information
- Directions to the ceremony and reception
- Names of the members of the bridal party
- Program for the ceremony and reception
- Information about accommodations for out-of-town guests
For an added touch of elegance, the couple could punch holes in the front covers of the brochures and tie satin ribbon bows onto them to match their wedding colors.
Published by: Karen Coutu