The LibbySue Impressionist Watercolor Crinkle Scarf is currently selling for just $9.90 on Amazon.com! You will be saving 67% off the listed price of $30.00 with this fashion accessory deal. Product [...]
ABOG posts may contain affiliate links.
1. DCI Matte Black Powder Coated Metal Mathematics Blackboard Pop Quiz Clock - This is the perfect wall clock for a math nerd (like me). It runs on just one AA battery and measures 11-1/2" in diameter.
2. Clocky Alarm Clock on Wheels - This alarm clock is for the person who has trouble getting up in the morning and likes to hit the snooze button one time too many. After you hit the snooze once, if you do not turn it off, then it will jump up to 3ft high off its place on your nightstand and roll around the room while beeping like R2D2. You will need to get out of bed and go to it in order to turn it off. This alarm clock is available in 7 different colors.
3. Disney Princess Magical Light-Up Storyteller Alarm Clock - This girl's alarm clock features Cinderella and Prince Charming dancing in a rotating motion. It gently wakes your child up in the morning using lights, music, and other sound effects, but can also be programmed to let your child know when it is time for bed. There is also a multi-colored nightlight.
4. Timex T156B Wake-up Shake and Wake Alarm Clock - This alarm clock is for a person with a sense of humor. Not only does it vibrate, but it also talks to you and says wacky phrases.
5. LEGO Kids' 9002113 Star Wars Darth Vader Mini-Figure Alarm Clock - Although this clock is meant for children, I think any Star Wars or LEGO fan would enjoy it. This digital alarm clock stands 8" high and also comes in Boba Fett, Captain Rex, Yoda, Darth Maul, Savage, and more.
6. Can You Imagine Melting Clock - This is a novelty clock that is made to look like artwork It can sit on the edge of a desk, shelf, or table and measures approximately 7" tall.
Published by: Karen Coutu