TOP PICK for Her (No. 2): Custom Stamped Pendants
Normally for my Top Pick items, I choose one specific item to feature. In this case, I was not able to choose just one. I believe that any necklace from Circle of Sentiments would be a hit for any lady who loves sterling silver or copper jewelry.
I was fortunate enough to win a Circle of Sentiments custom stamped sterling silver necklace on MomDot recently. This is what I received . . .
When I opened the package I was delighted to see this shiny tin. Inside the tin was my custom necklace along with a business card, instructions on how to properly care for sterling silver jewelry, and a disposable polishing cloth. My necklace says, "Todd's Girl" and is a variation of the silver maternity necklace. I had a heart charm put in place of the birthstones and chose a 16" chain. It took me a long time to figure out what I wanted to have stamped on the pendant and the owner Jamie was so patient with me and gave me such outstanding customer service. My necklace was shipped only a few short days after my order was finalized.
Other things you should know about Circle of Sentiments:
1) Their selection is not limited to just necklaces.
2) Their items are priced from $10 and up.
3) Their Drop A Hint Service allows to you have an email sent to the person of your choice dropping a hint about what item is on your wishlist.
4) Their merchandise is available to jewelry resellers.
5) Gift certificates are available for purchase in the amounts of $50, $75, and $100.
Circle of Sentiments is offering ABOG readers a 10% discount when you use Promo Code: CIRCLE10. So head on over their and start shopping!
As always, any store owner who has an item featured as an ABOG Top Pick is welcome to display the badge on their website or blog.