ABOG Giveaway: 4" Garden Roses Hair Bow [CLOSED]
From the same owner who brings to us the beautiful jewelry of It's All About the Jewels, Drama Queen Bows & Jewels offers a wide array of boutique hair bows and clips for babies to tweens to prom queens. The "jewels" come in the form of custom-made personalized Swarovski crystal and pearl bracelets for both mother and daughter.
What you can win:
The prize for this contest is one Garden Roses Bow . . . made of a lovely rose print ribbon layered on your choice of either pink or sage grosgrain. Bow measures 4" across. Available with a knot or crystal center.
This giveaway is open to U.S. & Canadian mailing addresses only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address. If you enter anonymously and do not include a valid email address in your comment entries, I will not be able to notify you should you win this random drawing.
How to Gain Entries:
You MUST do #1 to be eligible to win the prize. After that, #2 thru #8 are optional ways to gain extra entries. Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
1) Visit Drama Queen Bows & Jewels and take a look at the selection of mothers bracelets. Then leave a comment telling me which specific bracelet you like best and how you would personalize it.
Extra Entries . . .
2) Leave a separate comment telling me the name of at least one hair accessory that you think would be perfect for Easter or just springtime in general (aside from the Garden Roses Bow and the Pretty in Pink Bow).
3) Blog about this giveaway linking back to this post. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog post.
4) Tweet about this giveaway. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your post on Twitter.
5) Fave ABlogOfGoodies.com on Technorati and leave a separate comment telling me your Technorati username. Add to Technorati Favorites
6) Subscribe to this blog via a feed, email, or by following on Blogger. Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
7) Grab the "Hip Fusion Necklace Giveaway" button (at the top of this blog). You can either put it on your blog's sidebar or use it in a blog post promoting the giveaway which is celebrating my other blog's (3 Garnets & 2 Sapphires) first blogoversary. Please leave a separate comment with the link to your blog or your blog post.
8) Add this blog's link or button to your blog's sidebar for an extra entry. Then come back here and leave the URL to your blog in a separate comment.
This contest will be closed on Thursday, March 19th, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winner will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.
Good luck in the drawing!!